Getting your logs to the mill has never been easier. Timbery’s log trailer is specially designed to move your logs from almost anywhere.
The TL50 Logger makes your hard work easier.
The TL50 Logger is built to last. The TL50 has large floatation tires, walking beam suspension, and a capacity of almost 2 tons. The TL50 Logger, with its adjustable position front rack and telescopic tongue, can carry logs up to 16’ long. Eight swivel posts are also included. Capacity is roughly ½ cord of 8’ logs.
• Width of unit from outside of tires: 52”
• Tire size: 23 X 10.5 X 12 4 ply
• Overall length with tongue extended: 11’-5”
(ships on a 4’ X 4’ pallet, weight approx. 300 lbs)
• Ground clearance: 13” under the tongue, 11” under walking beams, 16” under frame
• Coupler size: 2”, 5 holes 1,000 lbs high speed hubs, grease fitting on walking beam pins,
jack is standard.
Do not exceed the capacity of the towing vehicle and/or the experience of the driver, off road use only. Two years limited warranty against manufacturing defects (excluding tires).
The MSRP (Manufactures Suggested Retail Price) excludes tax, upgrades, options, freight and dealer preparation. Actual dealer price may vary. The MSRP shall not be used or relied upon by you as a substitute for information that is available to you from an authorized Timbery dealer. Prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
© Timbery 2016